Lancium is seeking a director of communication to build and drive the execution of the company’s communication strategy. The director of corporate communication will play a key role in shaping and managing the Lancium’s narrative, developing its brand and executing programs to position the company as an innovative, industry leader. This role will serve as a communication generalist responsible for all manner of communication activities that range from employee communication, thought leadership, executive communication and community relations.
The successful candidate will be a strong writer, creative communication strategist, thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, be able to work independently.
- Manage day-to-day communications functions, including PR, thought leadership, internal communications.
- Support and the development of corresponding materials (talking points, press releases, bylines, speaking abstracts, executive presentations, and more).
- Support development of corporate narrative and positioning strategy.
- Support marketing communication efforts for various business units.
- Work with external agencies to deliver best-in-class creative products.
- Develop inspiring internal communication program to ensure alignment for a rapidly growing team.
- 7-10+ years of relevant experience; experience in technology, utilities and PR firms a plus.
- Expertise in digital content / video a huge plus.
- Proven track record in media relations, executive thought leadership and creative storytelling.
- Strong writer, storyteller and editor, with experience translating complex business and technical concepts into clear, compelling stories that resonate with internal and external audiences.
- Outstanding track record of success in developing, prioritizing and managing integrated communications strategies.
- Fast thinker with a bias for action; results-driven.
- Develops collaborative relationships with people across a variety of areas within and external to the organization to ensure positive business outcomes.
- BA degree or equivalent professional experience working in a communications role or related field.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
Lancium is a technology company creating software and technical solutions that enable the faster growth of renewable energy. Our products include Lancium Smart Response™ for server power management, the Lancium Compute Platform for high throughput computing applications and Lancium Clean Compute Centers™ that absorb excess renewable energy. These solutions help ensure that renewable energy can power our future.
Lancium’s technical headquarters are located in Northwest Houston. Sucessful candidates will join a dynamic company with considerable room for advancement as the company expands into new markets and geographies.