The Senior FP&A Analyst will be responsible for developing and managing financial models and tools to forecast, analyze and report results across the business. This includes parts of the critical financial operating rhythms of the company, such as: quarterly business reviews, long range strategic planning, annual planning, day-to-day budget management, along with ad hoc project and new business analysis.
- Work with Finance leadership to help build and own the operating and financial models for the company.
- Involved in strategic planning including business modeling, P&L forecasting, target setting, and prioritization of strategic initiatives
- Manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual FP&A processes, including management reporting, variance analysis, forecasting, and scenario planning.
- Develop dashboards and KPIs to monitor business performance. Provide management with insights into drivers of revenue and expenses, as well as risks and opportunities.
- Partner with the executive team to prepare Board materials and investor presentations.
- Work with Finance leadership to build the financial infrastructure to support the company’s current and future business requirements. Use systems solutions to streamline reporting and automate internal processes.
- Help lead strategic projects and support senior leadership on ad hoc research and analysis.
- 4 - 10 years of experience in some combination of investment banking, management consulting and/or corporate FP&A roles
- Superb analytical/quantitative and communication skills and strong executive presence.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent time management skills. Ability to multi task, prioritize workload and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally: experience using an ERP system (e.g. Netsuite), experience with planning tools (e.g. Anaplan, Adaptive, etc)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
Lancium is a technology company creating software and technical solutions that enable the faster growth of renewable energy. Our products include Lancium Smart Response™ for server power management, the Lancium Compute Platform for high throughput computing applications and Lancium Clean Compute Centers™ that absorb excess renewable energy. These solutions help ensure that renewable energy can power our future.
Lancium’s technical headquarters are located in Northwest Houston. Sucessful candidates will join a dynamic company with considerable room for advancement as the company expands into new markets and geographies.